- Baker, T. Harel, A. and Kugler T. (2004). The virtues of uncertainty in law: An experimental approach, Iowa Law Review, 89, 443.
- Bornstein, G., Kugler, T. and Ziegelmeyer, A. (2004) Individual and group decisions in the centipede game: Are groups more rational players? Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 40, 599-605.
- Bornstein, G., Kugler, T. and Zamir, S. (2005). One group must win; the other need only not lose: An experimental study of an asymmetric participation game. Journal of Behavioral Decision Making, 18, 1-13.
- Frost, R., Kugler T., Duestch A. and Forster, K. I. (2005). Orthographic structure versus morphological structure: Principles of lexical organization in a given language. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory and Cognition, 31, 1293-1326.
- Kugler, T., Neeman, Z. and Vulkan, N. (2006) Markets vs. negotiations: An experimental investigation. Games and Economics Behavior, 56, 121-134.
- Kugler, T., Kocher, M., Sutter, M. and Bornstein G. (2007). Trust between individuals and groups: Groups are less trusting than individuals but just as trustworthy, Journal of Economic Psychology, 28, 646-657.
- Bornstein, G., Kugler, T., Budescu, D. V., and Selten R. (2008). Repeated price competition between teams. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 66.
- Rapoport, A., Kugler, T., Dugar, S. And Gisches, E. J. (2009). Choice of routes in traffic networks: Experimental tests of the Braess paradox. Games and Economic Behavior, 65, 538-571.
- Kugler, T., Connolly, T., and Kausel, E. (2009). The effects of consequential thinking on trust game behavior. Journal of Behavioral Decision Making, 22, 101-119.
- Kugler, T. and Szidarovszky, F. (2009). An inter-group conflict and its relation to oligopoly theory, CUBO, mathematical journal, 11, 127-138.
- Crawford, V., Kugler, T., Neeman, Z. and Pauzner, A. (2009). Behaviorally optimal auctions. Journal of the European Economic Association, 7, 377-387.
- Kugler T., Rapoport A., and Pazy A. (In press) Public good provision in inter-group conflicts: Effects of asymmetry and profit-sharing rule. Journal of Behavioral Decision Making.
- Rapoport, A., Kugler, T., Dugar, S. And Gisches, E. J. (2008). Braess paradox in the laboratory: An experimental study of route choice in traffic networks with asymmetric costs. In Kugler, T., Smith J. C., Connolly, T. and Son Y. J. (Eds.) Decision modeling and behavior in uncertain and complex environments. Springer, 309-337.
- Kugler, T., Smith J. C., Connolly, T. and Son Y. J. (Eds.) (2008). Decision modeling and behavior in uncertain and complex environments. Springer.
Articles Submitted for Publication
- Garza, A., Becker, W. J. and Kugler T. Beyond the discontinuity effect: Fear, greed and competition between groups. Submitted to Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.