Below are versions of Terry‘s articles in the philosophy of mind that can be downloaded from this website. For publication information and other papers, see Terry's curriculm vitae.
- Causal Compatibilism and the Exclusion Problem
- Cognition Needs Syntax But Not Rules
- Sensations and Grain Processes
- The Intentionality of Phenomenology and the Phenomenology of Intentionality
- Mary Mary, Au Contraire
- The Phenomenology of Embodied Agency
- What Does It Take to Be a True Believer? Against the Opulent Ideology of Eliminative Materialism