Mo Xiao, Ph.D.
1. “Reputation Premium and Reputation Management: Evidence from China’s Largest e-Commerce Platform,” (with Ying Fan and Jiandong Ju), working paper, accepted, International Journal of Industrial Organization.
2. “Competition and Subsidies in the Deregulated U.S. Local Telephone Industry,” (with Ying Fan), working paper, the RAND Journal of Economics, 2015, 46(4), 751-776.
· Here is an older version for those who are interested in a case referred by the new version.
4. “Behavioral Models of Managerial Decision Making,” (with Avi Goldfarb, Teck-Hua Ho, and others), working paper, Marketing Letters, 2012, 23(2), 405-421.
5. “Who Thinks about the Competition: Managerial Ability and Strategic Entry in US Local Telephone Markets,” (with Avi Goldfarb), working paper, code, American Economic Review, 2011, 101(7), 3130-3161.
7. “Does the Fourth Entrant Make Any Difference? Entry and Competition in the Early U.S. Broadband Market,” (with Peter F. Orazem), working paper, International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2011, vol. 29: 547-561.
Last updated: January 2016