The New Common Sense
A gutsy newsletter for better citizenship
Here are six popular articles from past issues of The New
- "Jesus Christ, Karl Marx, Henry Ford, Margaret
Thatcher and the Tucson Institute"by Miklos N. Szilagyi,
from issue #6 (March 1994)
- "The End of Democracy?" by Miklos N. Szilagyi, from issue #8 (May/June 1994)
- "Elections or Democracy?" by Miklos N. Szilagyi, from issue #12 (November 1994)
- "Can We Talk to Each Other?" by Miklos N. Szilagyi, from issue #14 (January 1995)
- "America Needs a Centrist Political Force"
by Julia S. Levai, M.D., from issue #23 (December 1995)
- "The Common Sense Movement's Position on
Educational Reform", from issues #25-27 (February - April 1996)
Here is an almost complete issue of The New Common Sense:
Click here to return to the New Common Sense
Click here to return to Miklos N. Szilagyi's homepage.
Address questions or comments regarding the content of this page to Miklos Szilagyi, email@example.com.