- I am currently a postdoc in the Human Language Production Lab in the Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences at the University of Rochester. See my UR website for more updated info.
- We will be part of the symposium on Psycholinguistic Research on Less-Studied Languages at the 86th LSA meeting in Portland in January, 2012, with T. Florian Jaeger, Elisabeth Norcliffe and Juergen Bohnemeyer
- I will be presenting ''Non-Number plurals'' for the special session Diversity and Universals: Languages of North America/Canada at the 42nd meeting of NELS in Toronto, November 2011
- Recently revised manuscript, September 2011 - The DP-adjoined plural in Yucatec Maya and the syntax of plural marking.
- New CogSci paper, July 2011 - Learning to express visual contrasts in the production of referring expressions in Yucatec Maya. Proceedings of CogSci 2011, Special session on the production of referring expressions, with T. Florian Jaeger, Juergen Bohnemeyer and Katrina Furth