Jeffrey J. Berry
Hoodoos at Bryce Canyon
- Berry, J. and Fadiga, L. (2013). Data-driven design of a sentence list for an articulatory speech corpus. Interspeech 2013.
- Berry, J., Fasel, I., Fadiga, L. and Archangeli, D. (2012). Training deep nets with imbalanced and unlabeled data. Interspeech 2012.
- Berry, J., Ji, S., Fasel, I., and Archangeli, D. (2011). Articulatory reduction in Mandarin Chinese words. Interspeech 2011, pp. 2809-2812.
- Berry, J., and Fasel, I. (2011). Dynamics of tongue gestures extracted automatically from ultrasound. International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), pp. 557-560.
- Archangeli, D., Berry, J., Ji, S., Josephs, K., Hunt, N., Fisher, M., and Carnie, A. (2011). ATR in Scottish Gaelic tense sonorants. In A. Carnie (ed.) Formal Approaches to Celtic Linguistics,
pp. 283-306. Cambridge University Press.
- Fasel, I., and Berry, J. (2010). Deep belief networks for real-time extraction of tongue contours from ultrasound during speech. 20th International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR), pp. 1493-1496.
- Semitic Languages