Trustmark Insurance Company currently has immediate openings for an Actuarial Assistant. This position contributes to the financial success of our operating divisions by assisting with pricing decisions, experience analyses, and reporting of financial results.
- Preparing actuarial reports under the direction of an actuary.
- Running computer jobs to collect data and summarize data in PC worksheet format to assist actuary in various studies.
- Assisting actuary in the analysis of products for which he/she is responsible.
- Assisting in the analysis of quarterly and annual statements.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one actuarial exam passed
- Experience in PC and mainframe applications
- Excellent mathematic aptitude/skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to recognize and solve problems
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to develop insights into how the projects worked on further the goals of the department/divisions, and the significance of each task that is performed
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
Trustmark Insurance Company is a mutual life and health insurer and benefits administrator. The Company’s home office is located in Lake Forest, Illinois, about 30 miles north of Chicago, and employs about 1500 people, with another 1700 employees located in 57 sales and claims offices across the US. Benefits include reimbursement for exam, material, and seminar fees, study hours, medical/dental/life insurance, an on-site fitness center, and a 4˝-day work week.
Please forward your resume to Cheryl Sinclair
Trustmark Insurance Company
400 Field Drive
Lake Forest, IL 60045
Phone: (847) 283-2209
Fax: (847) 615-3816
Equal opportunity employer; non-smoking environment
Visit our website