The 33rd Annual Applied Reliability Testing Institute. May
5-8, 2008 at
the Clarion Hotel,
Phone: 520-746-3932 or 800-526-0550.
The 46th Annual Applied Reliability Engineering and Management
November 10-13, 2008 at the Clarion Hotel,
Phone: 520-746-3932 or 800-526-0550.
1. Applied Reliability Engineering and Product Assurance for Engineers and Managers.
2. Applied Reliability & Life Testing Including Accelerated and Growth Testing.
3. Applied Maintainability, Availability and Operational Readiness Engineering.
4. Applied Robust Engineering Design-by-Reliability - Mechanical Reliability.
5. Applied Burn-In Testing - Its Quantification and Optimization.
6. Applied Environmental Stress Screening – Its Quantification, Optimization and Management.
· Reliability Engineering Handbook, Volumes 1 & 2.
· Reliability & Life Testing Handbook, Volumes 1 & 2.
· Maintainability, Availability and Operational Readiness Engineering Handbook, Volume 1.>
· Robust Engineering Design by Reliability with Emphasis on Mechanical Components and Structural Reliability, Volume 1.
· Burn In Testing - Its Quantification and Optimization.
· Environmental Stress Screening - Its Quantification, Optimization and Management.
Interested In Reliability
Engineering at The
Professor Dimitri B. Kececioglu, Ph.D., P.E.
The University of Arizona
B. Kececioglu, P.E. is Professor of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
(AME), and Professor-In-Charge of the Reliability Engineering Option Graduate
Program in the AME Department at The University of Arizona,
Dr. Kececioglu, considered to be the Deming of Reliability Engineering, is the author of the following books in these fields:
1. Reliability Engineering Handbook, Volumes 1 and 2.
2. Reliability & Life Testing Handbook, Volumes 1 and 2.
3. Maintainability, Availability & Operational Readiness Engineering, Volume 1.
4. Environmental Stress Screening -- Its Quantification, Optimization, and Management.
5. Burn-In Testing -- Its Quantification and Optimization.
6. Robust Engineering Design-by-Reliability, with Emphasis on Mechanical Components and Structural Reliability., Volume 1.
He has contributed to six more books, and has authored over 164 papers and articles. He is a member of SAE, SRE, ASME, AIAA, IEEE-Reliability Society, ASQ-Reliability Division, ASEE, Tau Beta Pi, Phi Kappa Phi, and Golden Key. He has provided consulting services to over 200 companies and organizations worldwide and has put on over 410 Training Seminars, Short Courses, and Institutes worldwide, thus exposing over 12,000 engineers and managers to the very important knowledge of Product and Quality Assurance, Reliability and Maintainability Engineering, Reliability & Life Testing, Mechanical Reliability, Burn-In Testing and Environmental Stress Screening.
He has received over 95 honors, including:
1. Fulbright Scholar, 1971.
2. SAE's Ralph R. Teetor Education Award as an Outstanding Engineering Educator, 1977.
3. Certificate of Excellence of the Society of Reliability Engineers in Acknowledgment of the Personal Contributions Made Towards the Advancement of the Philosophy and Principles of Reliability, 1978.
4. ASQ's Reliability Education Advancement Award, 1979-80.
5. ASQ's Reliability Division Allen Chop Award for his Outstanding Contributions to Reliability Science and Technology, 1981.
7. Inducted into The
8.Videocampus Award of The University of Arizona's Extended University for teaching the most courses in this program, 1992.
10.Honorary Professor, of the new
11.Fellow of The Society of Automotive Engineers, 1996.
12.The Society of Automotive Engineers' "Distinguished Probabilistic Methods Educator Award", 1997.
13.Fellow of the American Society for Quality, 1999.
14. He was presented two Certificates for outstanding
service to The University of Arizona as a “Faculty Mentor” and a “Graduate
Advisor” by The University of Arizona Graduate and Professional Student
Council in 1999.
15. On May 16, 2002 he was presented a special Certificate by the President of SAE for over 25 years of exemplary service to and membership in SAE.
Recent Special Honors
Professor Dimitri B. Kececioglu
Professor Kececioglu Was Honored for His 40 Years of Service to The University of Arizona On April 16, 2003 Dr. Kececioglu was honored by President Peter Likins and George H. Davis, Senior Vice President, Academic Affairs and Provost, at an Awards luncheon for his 40 years of service to The University of Arizona as an outstanding professor, initiating, developing and directing the world renowned Reliability Engineering Graduate Program special coursework and research, and was given a special, very valuable clock imprinted with “ THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA.”
Professor Kececioglu Was Honored by a Special Plaque for His Excellence through Commitment to Research and Education On May 2, 2003, on the occasion of THE 40TH ANNUAL RELIABILITY ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE, Dr. John McGrath, Head Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering Department of The University of Arizona, gave Dr. Kececioglu a special plaque stating “ CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION is hereby presented to DR. DIMITRI B. KECECIOGLU, P.E., on the occasion of being Institute Director of The 40th Annual Reliability Engineering and Management Institute for advancing Reliability Engineering and Product Assurance excellence through commitment to research and education.”
Last modified on April 3, 2008.
This page is managed by Dr. Dimitri B. Kececioglu, email@example.com