Teaching Fall 2010
SOC 275 - Methods of Social Research (3 units)
- The logic of social research along with various
techniques of data collection and data analysis, both
qualitative and quantitative.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 9:30 am - 10:45 am
- Cesar Chavez, Room 109
SOC 569 - Basic Quantitative Methods (3 units)
- Topics covered in 569 include basic concepts of the linear model,
analysis of variance, analysis of covariance, multiple and partial
correlation, multiple regression analysis, (simple) causal models,
and introduction to logistic regression.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
- Social Sciences, Room 415.
- Sociology 274: Social Statistics (undergraduate course)
- Sociology 570: Social Statistics (second course in graduate-level sequence)
- Sociology 578: Comparative Methodology
- Sociology 596: Advanced Problems in Social Research