Muniram Budhu's web page
- Geohazards: Land subsidence and earth fissures from groundwater decline. (Sponsors: Salt River Project, Arizona Dept. of Transporation)
of a national civil engineering resources digital library (Sponsor: National
- Seismic settlement and bearing capacity of shallow foundations.
- Brachial artery response to detect early signs of heart problems (Sponsor: The Heart Center of Southern Arizona)
- The influence of grain shape on dilatancy in interpreting the behavior of granular materials.
- Model based
simulation of civil engineering systems
- Applications of hydrodynamics to geotechnics.
- Displacement based end bearing capacity factor for drilled shafts.
- Numerical and anaytical solutions for the seismic performance of soil nailed walls.
Multimedia | Abstracts | Publications | Research | Textbook/Courseware Home