basic little car (TL8)
Designed by Bruce Johnson
- 0.40 displacement ton box streamlined; 1.68 tonnes; Cr 9140
- 5.60 kL box streamlined (2.8 m long x 1.4 m wide x 1.4 m high); Structure: 183 kg of light alloy, rated for 1.0Gs, body 0.05 cm thick, 1 armour rating
- 150 kW TL5 Imp. Internal Combustion power plant; Fuel: 75.0 L of high-grade hcarb (75.0 kg), 4 hours supply
- Propulsion System: 150 kW wheels; Maximum Speed: 113 km/h;
Range: 451 km; Agility: +2DM (0.1G)
- Crew & Passengers:
- Crew roster: driver; 1 crew station; 3 cramped passenger seats
- No communicators installed.
- No sensors installed.
- Safety Features: Roadgrid
924 L of cargo space
Not much to say, here, this is basically a Ford Escort.
Designed with CSC (software ©Robert Prior, 1997)