Wipeout 17 grav surfboard (TL12)
Designed by Bruce Johnson
- 0.02 displacement ton slab streamlined; 237 kg; Cr 1225
- 280 L slab streamlined (2.2 m long x 64 cm wide x 20 cm high); Structure: 76.1 kg of light composite, rated for 2.1Gs, body 0.005 cm thick, 1 armour rating
- 50.0 kW TL12 Fusion Plus power plant; Fuel: 31 mL of enriched water (31.3 g), 2 hours supply
- Propulsion System: 20.0 kW contragrav with 6 minutes emergency power;
Maximum Speed: 911 km/h;
Range: 1816 km; Agility: -11DM (12.0G)
- Crew roster: pilot; 1 external crew station
- No communicators installed.
- No sensors installed.
What can I say...some people find the need to be insane. This thing is controlled by sensors under built in boot clamps. Newbies also have handhold starps to cling to, and most are governed to reasonably sane speeds. This is the Wipeout 17, a pro-level model with no such handholds or governors, definitely recommended for experienced surfers only.
Designed with CSC (software ©Robert Prior, 1997)