Designed by Bruce Johnson
- 0.08 displacement ton open-topped open frame; 885 kg; kCr 11.4
- 1.12 kL open-topped open frame (4.5 m long x 64 cm wide x 64 cm high); Structure: 69.5 kg of hard steel, rated for 0.5Gs, body 0.02 cm thick, 1 armour rating
- 133 kW TL5 Imp. Internal Combustion power plant; Fuel: 33.3 L of high-grade hcarb (33.3 kg), 2 hours supply
- Propulsion System: 133 kW wheels; Maximum Speed: 135 km/h;
Range: 270 km; Agility: +1DM (0.2G)
- Crew & Passengers:
- Crew roster: driver; 1 external crew station; 1 external passenger seat; Protection: front
Subregional Radio (1 W, TL6, SmVcl)
- No sensors installed.
- 4.37 L of cargo space
This is an attempt at a basic TL 6 motorcycle. RW stats would make this much lighter, shorter, and faster. I think that the chassis, and the basic 'space-filling' CSC model is the problem. Motorcycle frames are do not enclose the vehicle, but form a backbone to hang stuff off.
Designed with CSC (software ©Robert Prior, 1997)