Luxury car (TL8)
Designed by Bruce Johnson
- 0.65 displacement ton box streamlined; 2.34 tonnes; kCr 22.0
- 9.10 kL box streamlined (3.2 m long x 1.7 m wide x 1.7 m high); Structure: 252 kg of light alloy, rated for 1.0Gs, body 0.05 cm thick, 1 armour rating
- 350 kW TL5 Imp. Internal Combustion power plant; Fuel: 306 L of high-grade hcarb (306 kg), 7 hours supply
- Propulsion System: 350 kW wheels; Maximum Speed: 189 km/h;
Range: 1318 km; Agility: +2DM (0.2G)
- Crew & Passengers:
- Crew roster: driver; 1 crew station; 3 roomy passenger seats
- No communicators installed.
- No sensors installed.
- Options: automatic sunroof, entertainment centre, wet bar
Safety Features: anti-hijack system, anti-theft system, Roadgrid, fire suppression system
200 L of cargo space
No description given.
Designed with CSC (software ©Robert Prior, 1997)