Garbage truck o' the future (TL12)
Designed by Bruce Johnson
- 18.00 displacement ton box; 128 tonnes; kCr 76.8
- 252 kL box (9.8 m long x 5.1 m wide x 5.1 m high); Structure: 2.32 tonnes of light alloy, rated for 1.0Gs, body 0.05 cm thick, 1 armour rating
- 1.00 MW TL12 Fusion Plus power plant; Fuel: 2.66 L of enriched water (2.66 kg), 8 hours supply
- Propulsion System: 1.00 MW wheels; Maximum Speed: 23 km/h;
Range: 199 km; Agility: +3DM (0.0G)
- Crew roster: driver; 1 crew station
Subregional Radio (1 W, TL12, SmVcl)
- No sensors installed.
- Safety Features: Roadgrid
Construction Equipment: crane can lift 12.0 tonnes
247 kL of cargo space
Not much more you can say here...unloaded it'll go a lot faster.
Designed with CSC (software ©Robert Prior, 1997)