Armed grav surfboard (TL12)
Designed by Bruce Johnson
- 0.01 displacement ton slab streamlined; 52.3 kg; kCr 11.4
- 140 L slab streamlined (1.8 m long x 51 cm wide x 16 cm high); Structure: 22.8 kg of light composite, rated for 1.0Gs, body 0.005 cm thick, 1 armour rating
- 50.0 kW TL12 Fusion Plus power plant; Fuel: 31 mL of enriched water (31.3 g), 2 hours supply
- Propulsion System: 3.00 kW contragrav with 6 minutes emergency power;
Maximum Speed: 419 km/h;
Range: 835 km; Agility: -7DM (8.1G)
- Crew roster: pilot; 0 external crew station
|Plasma Gun, Tiny-12||4||Short||15||+1DM, remote |
- No communicators installed.
- No sensors installed.
This was designed for a bizarre duelling ritual suggested by Rod Elliot.
The 'Tiny Plasma Gun' was designed using FFS2 and plugged in to the design.
Designed with CSC (software ©Robert Prior, 1997)