Useful Links >> News & Events >>
- AILDI PUBLICATION - The American Indian Language Development Institute: Thirty Year Tradition of Speaking from Our Heart is a compilation of texts, essays, scholarly, creative writings, and personal reflections and commemorates the thirty years of commitment to Indigenous language education. More info on the book can be found here. Get your copy today! (pdf form, or order on-line).
- We had an AILDI Booth at the Tucson Festival of Books held on March 13 & 14, 2010 on the UA Campus. AILDI featured Native authors, poets, UA graduate students and local cultural speakers, in addition to our commemorative publication titled "AILDI: 30 Year Tradition of Speaking from Our Heart".
- 1st Annual AILDI Benefit Dinner - April 21, 2009
- AILDI Blog - Keep updated with news and events!
- Watch video "Playing Regents Professor Ofelia Zepeda: Desert Voices "
On May 16, 2007, the United Nations General Assembly proclaimed 2008 to be
the International Year of Languages.
- Join ILI Year of Languages Support Network
- Dr. Ofelia Zepeda promoted to Regents Professor
- Read and learn about the Native Voices Endowment.
What Does It Mean to Lose A Language? Read article written by Teresa McCarty and
Mary Eunice Romero. Fall 2005 (Printed in Show & Tell, a magazine from ASU's Collegeof Education)