Shared Experiences >> AILDI 2009 >>
AILDI 2009 focused on our 30 years of commitment to Indigenous language education. Special topics included:
- Language immersion methods for language revitalization
- Documenting your language through film
- Native American linguistics for your community
- Native American children’s literature
- Language and Native American youth culture
- Development of materials for your language classrooms
Our theme, A Thirty Year Tradition of Speaking from Our Heart was highlighted with a symposium celebration that included presentations, workshops, film festival, poetry readings, reunion dinner, and more!
To find out more about AILDI 2009, our students, faculty and staff, click here.
Download our flier from 2009.